[vtk-developers] VTK 5.0 branch in mid-August

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 04:24:44 EDT 2005

On 8/2/05, Prabhu Ramachandran <prabhu_r at users.sf.net> wrote:
>  3. Some folks (atleast Charl and I do) build standalone binaries of
>     our Python code along with VTK-Python.  These will not work
>     anymore (without more hacks) with this approach due to the
>     non-standard nature of the hack.

Indeed.  When building standalone Python and ITK based binaries, I
have to hack around the hard-coded paths in the ITK Python
installation.  Not a biggie, but every extra piece of code is an extra
point of failure.

c.p.botha ||at|| ewi.tudelft.nl - tu delft work-related email
cpbotha ||at|| cpbotha.net - everything else