[vtk-developers] Re: vtkKdTree in VTK/Graphics

lee ann fisk lafisk at sandia.gov
Mon Apr 25 12:29:48 EDT 2005

You mentioned in your followup that the only Rendering method
used is vtkCamera::GetDirectionOfProjection().  vtkKdTree needs
that vector so it can depth order regions with respect
to the viewing direction.  But I can change the API to take
the vector itself, instead of the whole vtkCamera.  Then
that dependence goes away.

I'll check it in tomorrow unless I hear otherwise.

Lee Ann

Lee Ann Fisk                                 lafisk at sandia.gov
Department 9215                             Phone 505-844-2059
Discrete Algorithms and Math                  Fax 505-845-7442
Sandia National Laboratories                    Mail stop 1110
Albuquerque, NM, USA                             Office 980/15