[vtk-developers] Conversion from vtkUnstructuredGrid to vtkImageData

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Jun 17 13:12:32 EDT 2004

Sunil,

	I am not sure this is the right place to ask this kind of question.
First, there are very few people on this list, second your question is
not about developing VTK but VTK usage. So could you please use vtkusers
mailing list instead, next time you are looking for filter usage.

	Anyway to answer you question, why don't you just use an available
filter in VTK: vtkImageThreshold

   http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageThreshold.html

HTH
Mathieu