[vtk-developers] Conversion from vtkUnstructuredGrid to vtkImageData

Sunil Nimmagadda Sunil.Nimmagadda at Sierraatlantic.com
Thu Jun 17 10:53:43 EDT 2004

Hi
I have a situation and in need of help.
I applied vtkThreshold on a custom type image and the return data from
vtkThreshold through SetOutput method is ofcourse vtkUnstructuredGrid.
Now I need the data in vtkUnstructuredGrid to be converted to vtkImageData
as my front end application can handle data in vtkImageData object only.
I am not sure whether its right approach or not but I did try using DeepCopy
and ShallowCopy to convert....i didn't work.

I donot possess any documentation about vtk and my project is at a critical
stage
Any help would be wholeheartedly appreciated

Thanx in advance
With regards
Sunil.