[vtk-developers] Bad Dashboard entry today

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 02:36:51 EST 2004

Apologies, I've Spoiled the otherwise fairly green dashboard with 500 odd
failures.

Question:

If I have a winXP pro machine with nobody logged on and a nightly test set
to go off at 1.00am, will all the screen images be black? I'm planning on
doing nightlies in future (I'll stick to experimental for a while now), but
I can't leave my machine logged on. Any problems with this? on win2K it used
to work I think. Do I need to do anything special?

thanks

JB