[vtk-developers] vtkCyberReader?

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 07:30:19 EST 2004

Hello,

Does anyone know what happened to vtkCyberReader? It vanished after 3.2, I
can't find any reference to it in the mailing lists. Obviously nobody is
missing it badly else they'd've spoken up. I have the problem of trying to
read Cyberware scans into VTK, am unable to find any converter that
respects tcoords properly, am thinking I need to update the vtkCyberReader
code.

Thanks,

Tim.

Tim Hutton,                           http://www.eastman.ucl.ac.uk/~thutton
Research Fellow & PhD student,                   T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
MINORI Project, Biomedical Informatics Unit,
Eastman Dental Institute, UCL,                   Tel: [+44] (0)20 7915 2344
256 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8LD, UK         Fax: on request
This email represents the views of the sender alone and must not be
construed as representing the views of the Eastman Dental Institute. It may
contain confidential information and may be protected by law as a legally
privileged document and copyright work. Its content should not be disclosed
and it should not be given or copied to anyone other than the person(s)
named or referenced above. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender.