[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 09:44:18 EST 2004

Not to be nit picking, but I think the QT
license may effect QVTKWidget if you were to follow the
trolltech license to the letter.   I believe they do not
allow code developed under the free QT to be latter used
with the commercial license.

 From http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/licensing.html:

"It is a development license.

You must purchase a Qt Commercial License from Trolltech or from any of its authorized resellers before you start developing. "

QVTKWidget might be considered "starting development" and may
limit the use of QT to the open source license for QT:
http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/opensource.html
meaning no windows development.

-Bill