[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Dec 14 16:55:25 EST 2004

Jon H Kaspersen wrote:

> Sounds like music in my ears as well....I'd like to try out the MacOSX
> version

> Couple of questions:
> Does the Qt4p2 support "full screen" on OSX ?

I'm not sure.  I haven't used Qt4p2 on OSX much to say anything about
it.  I've looked at the code and they've made great improvements
internally for OSX.

> Does the Qt4p2 support stereo in a window ?

QVTKWidget doesn't use Qt's opengl extension at all.  It's VTK's job to
do the opengl stuff (or mesa or whatever).
I don't see that VTK supports stereo rendering on the Mac yet.

I think between now and the next VTK release would be a good time to get
better VTK support on the Mac now that Qt4 previews are available.

Clint