[vtk-developers] (no subject)

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Dec 8 13:27:46 EST 2004

>         I've attached a header file describing a compromise
> that I hope will be satisfactory. By calling CompatabilityModeOn(),
> the current behavior will be closely emulated (but you get
> vtkDoubleArrays instead of vtkFloatArrays). Otherwise, volumes
> are not computed by default and turning them on generates a
> second array.

David,

	Some time back I looked at this filter and I was also surprise by the
design where 2 double were merge in the very same array. I think this is
very different from other VTK filter. I don't believe we should really
keep this behavior, unless I misunderstood something. Thus I would
rather see two completely different arrays rather than only one that
merge both tetra volume and cell quality.

	Anyway this look like a great addition.

Thanks
Mathieu