[vtk-developers] Can we add gl2ps to Utilities?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Fri Oct 10 12:38:17 EDT 2003

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for all gl2ps work.

I personally am against putting gl2ps to VTK, since at this point in
time there is (or at least should not be) any non-BSD or BSD compatible
code (correct me if I am wrong). I would vote for creating a separate
gl2ps build that has CMakeLists.txt, FindGL2PS.cmake..., then whoever
wants can use it, but VTK itself would stay as is.

				Andy