[vtk-developers] doxgen example in vtkMy

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Thu Nov 6 12:07:39 EST 2003

For those of you interested, I finally added
the doxygen documentation to VTK/Examples/Build/vtkMy
that I had alluded to in (gasp!) August.
Sorry for the delay.  There is a problem with
it in that wget is used to download a now non-existent
vtk nightly tag file.  This can be circumvented
by building one's own VTK doxygen doc, renaming
the resultant generated tag file and moving it to
the out of source build for vtkMy.  I believe Andy
and Sebastien are looking into this.

Dean