[vtk-developers] Re: Final decision on license? [GL2PS]

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Nov 4 09:59:59 EST 2003

Hi Christophe,

Good Job. I think the resulting copyright you came up with is clear in its
intent and it is pretty reasonable. My gut reaction is that even though the
resulting copyright is more restrictive than BSD, as long as we put a
COPYRIGHT file at the top of the gl2ps directory I can live with it. Other
opinions from fellow VTK developers? On a related note who ever puts this
into VTK (Prabhu?) I assume will make it so that it compiles without
warnings & memory leaks on all our tested platforms. That could be a bit of
work but I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ken