[vtk-developers] [ARB?] Plans for the vtkGL2PSExporter class.

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Sat May 31 23:16:28 EDT 2003

At 5/31/2003 02:14 PM, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

>No, what i need is to know the current rendering location, the text to
>be output, its font and size.

Well then you just need the text mapper or text actor input (i.e. text),
the actor's location, then query the font property (vtkTextProperty) for
the font and size.

>So my thought was to somehow ask the TextMapper to make this call when
>gl2ps was doing its thing.

I do not know about gl2ps, what do you mean by "doing its thing", what's
the big picture here ? Where is gl2ps, between VTK and the OpenGL lib ?

--
Sebastien Barre