[vtk-developers] ARB - vtkDICOMImageReader

Turek, Matthew W (Research) turek at crd.ge.com
Mon Mar 31 14:06:51 EST 2003

>>        CT-MONO2-16-ort
> Do you handle the Pixel Padding Value ? (i.e. remove the mask ?)

No, but since I'm touching every pixel for the scale/offset, it should be an
easy fix.

>>         OT-PAL-8-face
> This one is PAL though.
>>         US-RGB-8-esopecho
>>         US-RGB-8-epicard
> And those are RGB.

These files are ones I check to make sure that I can read them without
crashing.  For the pal, you should get the palette indices.  For the RGB,
(stored as R1G1B1 not R1...RNG1...GNB1...BN) it seems to work.  I don't
handle the other RGB case yet.

>>         MR-MONO2-8-16x-heart
>>         NM-MONO2-16-13x-heart
>>         US-MONO2-8-8x-execho
> And those are multi-frames. What do you do ? Pile them up ?

I cheat right now and only use the first image.

Matt