[vtk-developers] ARB - vtkDICOMImageReader

Turek, Matthew W (Research) turek at crd.ge.com
Mon Mar 31 12:46:25 EST 2003

I have written a vtkDICOMImageReader based on the DICOMParser used in ITK.
I am willing to open source this class.  Is there interest in having me add
this to VTK?  Currently it will read either single images or a directory of
images.

I would need to add the class to IO and a directory under Utilities for the
DICOMParser. There are no modifications to existing vtk classes.

Should I send code to the ARB before I check it in?

Matt