[vtk-developers] Where did my text go?

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Sat Jan 18 14:47:37 EST 2003

At 1/18/2003 02:38 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
>Sebastien,
>
>I just committed a file in Hybrid/Testing/Tcl/OverlayTextOnImage.tcl
>
>Once we get it to work, we can make it a regression test. It should
>display yellow text over the white ellipse.

And indeed, this is what I see on my laptop. So as far as I'm concerned,
the test is working.
This is sort-of a good news, since it probably means that your problem is
most likely the same problem as the one we see on the Mac, and Andy is
working on it I think.

I've slightly modified your test though, a minor change for color-blind
people like me, yellow on white was really difficult to see, so I almost
"failed" the test myself :)

--
Sebastien Barre