[vtk-developers] vtkGL2PSExported: to commit or not to commit.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Mon Jan 6 11:44:53 EST 2003

Hi Ken,

    KM> Hey Prabhu, Could you hold off on checking in the gl2ps stuff
    KM> until after VTK 4.2?  We have finally cut the beta for CMake
    KM> 1.6 and are now looking at starting the beta for VTK 4.2 real
    KM> soon.

Sure, I can hold off.  However, I was hoping I could squeeze it in
before you froze 4.2.  Actually the class is ready right now.  The
basic exporter will work fine but the text won't show up.  If its ok
with you I can commit the class right away (and hopefully get
everything working in order by tommorow) and leave the text support
for post 4.2?  If this is a problem I'll wait till 4.2 is released.

Thanks.

prabhu