[vtk-developers] CVS Access

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Feb 27 15:44:02 EST 2003

Hello Folks,

I have branched and tagged VTK 4.2. If you want to cvs access VTK 42 use
the release-4-2 branch. There is also a tag for each release including
the latest release release-4-2-1 which has a number of mostly minor
fixes from the 4.2.0 beta. The dashboard for today looks better than VTK
has in a long time. There are still some minor problems on the Mac.
Let's try to keep an eye on it in the future. I have opened up CVS
access again so people can start checking in changes again. If you find
a bug in VTK that you believe is also in the 4.2 release please let me
know. Please do not make any changes to the release-4-2 branch. Instead
email me a patch or the effected file and I'll check it in. Thanks for
everyone's help and patience.

Ken

Ken Martin, PhD

Kitware Inc.