[vtk-developers] Java Wrapping up the spout

John Biddiscombe john.biddiscombe at mirada-solutions.com
Fri Dec 19 02:23:18 EST 2003

It looks as though the java wrapping is not behaving proerly. After a
recent update (to vtk and cmake), I find that the .java files aren't
being compiled into class files and no jar is being built. There is no
make target for the jar file in dev studio. I'll have a look at this and
try to fix it, but methinks someone else will be able to fix it much
more quickly.

Possibly  I've got some other problem and there's nothing wrong with the
jar creation....

JB