[vtk-developers] MacOS X dynamic loader doesn't read VTK-generated libraries

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 5 11:19:22 EST 2003

I am not sure this is a bug.  If you want to create a library that
is loaded on MacOS you have to use the cmake MODULE option to the
ADD_LIBRARY command.   I don't think you would want to directly load
one of the VTK libraries.  So, it would have to be a specific module.

Something like this:

ADD_LIBRARY( foo MODULE foo.c)

I think the dynamic loader is doing the right thing for that OS.

-Bill