[vtk-developers] MacOS X dynamic loader doesn't read VTK-generated libraries

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 2 13:34:14 EST 2003

Hi all,

	I filed a bug (#410) noting that vtkDynamicLoader can't read the
libraries that VTK creates on MacOS. I have a patch that works for me
and shouldn't stop people from loading bundles, either. The caveat is
that it's a bit of a hack and may be using unsupported MacOS header
declarations...
- Is anyone else using vtkDynamicLoader on MacOS X?
- If so, could you please try the patch
  (at http://www.vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=410&pos=1)
  and let me know if it works?

If I don't hear from anyone in the next couple of days I'll check it in.

		David