[vtk-developers] vtkExtractVOI

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Tue Sep 10 11:40:13 EDT 2002

Hi Dan,

vtkExtractVOI predates the imaging classes I believe. Actually,
vtkExtractVOI should probably just be deprecated. vtkImageClip will clip a
portion of the image for you, and vtkImageResample will change the
resolution of these clipped image. vtkExtractVOI does both in one step, but
I don't think this is really necessary (except that it would change the API
- but we can keep vtkExtractVOI around with warnings for a while...)

Lisa