[vtk-developers] Sgi and Python Solved...

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Sep 7 15:07:12 EDT 2002

    AC> Hi All, I am pretty sure I solved the problem of VTK/Python
    AC> not working. Just to refresh your memory, the symptom was that
    AC> when you said:

[snip]
    AC> initlibvtkCommonPython (vtkCommonPythonInit.cxx), which asked
    AC> if python is initialized. Since the answer was "no", the
    AC> interpreter said, "well, that is the amount of insult I cannot
    AC> handle..." and made a bu-bu.

hehe.

    AC> Anyway, I fixed it and committed to CVS.

Thats great Andy!  These bugs are nasty, painful, hard to find/debug,
usually involve small changes and get you very little (or none at all)
credit. :(

Thanks very much for your efforts!  Thats the least I can do to show
appreciation for your time and efforts. :)

Thanks also to all the others who've made such contributions of time
and effort.  Thank you all!

cheers,
prabhu

p.s. Don't worry, I'm pretty normal.  Just in a good mood and nope I
don't drink/smoke and don't do drugs.