[vtk-developers] open BMP in VTK

Priti Laxman blpriti at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 06:48:33 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm a novice in VTK. So can you please send me the
code for opening a BMP image using VTK in C++ ?

Muy second doubt is "How can I freeze the output
window?" When I ran an example program which reads raw
image, the image is displayed for less than a second.

I tried to use the VTKBMPReader class and tried to
open a BMP image, with the same path, but different
file name, But I got an error which flashed for a
second and vanished. I guess it read "cannot read
image and the directory structure(../vtkdata/data..)

CAn anyone please help me soon?
Thank you,
Priti