[vtk-developers] Patch for vtkTensorGlyphs.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Nov 28 13:57:30 EST 2002

hi,

Earlier this month, Jose Paulo mailed the vtkusers of his
modifications to the vtkTensorGlyphs class.

 http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2002-November/014692.html

I dont think his patch has been added to VTK (as of today).  I plan on
going over his code and commiting his patch after a few simple tests.
I also plan on putting his name in the THANKS section with the
following text "Jose Paulo Moitinho de Almeida for enhancements".  If
anyone has objections please do let me know.

As regards writing a test, I'll be happy to do that as soon as I sort
out the Python testing code that added a few months back.

thanks.
prabhu