[vtk-developers] A green dashboard

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue May 7 09:48:03 EDT 2002

Hello folks,

I am having some difficulty getting a green dashboard for VTK. I have
asked twice for people to not check in any changes that do not
directly fix an existing dashboard problem. Unfortunately people are
continuing to check in changes that do not fix dashboard problems.
After some discussion, I have removed everyone's write access to VTK
for a couple days so that I can focus on cleaning up the remaining
problems without the introduction of new problems. In the past week a
number of longstanding problems have been fixed. I realize this may
prove a hindrance to some people but otherwise I do not see us getting
a green dashboard again. I'll send out an email when I have turned
write access on again.

Thanks
Ken

Ken Martin, PhD