[vtk-developers] VTK Python on Sun

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu May 2 14:13:59 EDT 2002

It would seem we are stuck with adding -lCrun for this compiler....
It can be done in the CMakeList file with IF's on the CMAKE_SYSTEM and
CMAKE_COMPILER_IS_GNUCXX.

http://docs.sun.com/htmlcoll/coll.32.8/iso-8859-1/CPPPUG/Building.html

Note – The CC -G command does not pass any -l options to ld. If you want the shared library to have a dependency on another shared library, you must pass the necessary -l option on the command line. For example, if you want the shared library to be dependent upon libCrun.so, you must pass -lCrun on the command line.