[vtk-developers] complement for "Delete"

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Mar 13 10:01:47 EST 2002

I don't think this breaks anything - it just makes the Tcl script cleaner.
It is valid right now to do

object->Register(NULL);

but in Tcl this looks ugly. So if we put in Register and UnRegister methods
that take no arguments and simply call the corresponding one argument
method with NULL this will take care of Mike's problem with the ugly
looking Tcl code while still keeping to the New/Delete, Register/UnRegister
methodology.

Lisa