[vtk-developers] ImagePermute and ImageReslice

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Mon Jun 17 16:05:17 EDT 2002

Hi Charles,

You're definitely right that vtkImageReslice makes for an ugly
superclass.  Sizewise, vtkImageReslice is pretty nasty.  How about
if a base class was broken off from vtkImageReslice that
contained just the flip/permute/resample engine?  This would
also help to clean up vtkImageReslice a bit.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group