[vtk-developers] vtkHyperStreamline enhancements.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Jun 13 05:38:59 EDT 2002

hi,

I just commited the following small changes to the vtkHyperStreamline
class.

  1. Added a SetClampMacro and a GetMacro for the
  IntegrateEigenvector ivar.

  2. Added 3 # defines for the different values
  VTK_INTEGRATE_MAJOR_EIGENVECTOR, VTK_INTEGRATE_MEDIUM_EIGENVECTOR,
  VTK_INTEGRATE_MINOR_EIGENVECTOR.

  3. Added 3 SetIntegrateEigenvectorTo{Major,Medium,Minor} functions.

  4. Use these functions inside IntegrateMajorEigenvector etc.

The changes are (should be) completely backwards compatible since I
didn't remove any existing methods.

This more or less completes the incomplete method name issues that I
brought up a couple of weeks back.

Tom Citriniti said that he'd look into the inconsistent names in
vtkVRMLImporter.

This completes the inconsistent method fixes that I proposed.

cheers,
prabhu