[vtk-developers] new vtkTextActor class and slight mapperchanges

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 10:54:36 EDT 2002

Sorry about that.

One thing I ought to add. vtkActor2D uses diplay coordinates by default.
vtkScaledTextActor uses Normalized viewport coords by default. If you do a
search/replace and swap all ScaledTextActors for TextActors, you may need to
add
   PositionCoordinate->SetCoordinateSystemToNormalizedViewport();
for completeness.

JB