[vtk-developers] dancing fonts

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Mon Jul 22 11:36:02 EDT 2002

Hi Sebastien,

I've attached an example.  I'm guessing that the fix will require that,
instead of simply using a bounding box to set the justification, you
will have to calculate the box width & height for fixed-width fonts using
the nominal font size.  For proportional fonts, you will have to
calculate the height but use the bounding box to get the width.

 - David