[vtk-developers] CMake install problems

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Jul 9 08:52:31 EDT 2002

That problem has been fixed in beta-4 release.
I just put the tar files on the web, you can find them here:
http://public.kitware.com/CMake/HTML/Download.html

Source code archives:
        CMake-Release-1.4-beta-4-src-unix.tar.gz, a Unix-style gzip'ed tar file.
        CMake-Release-1.4-beta-4-src-unix.tar.Z, a Unix-style compress'ed tar file.

(Prior to today, only the windows beta had been updated.)

-Bill