[vtk-developers] unable to load packages

Sebastien BARRE sebastien.barre at kitware.com
Fri Jul 5 19:06:40 EDT 2002

At 7/5/2002 01:39 PM, Volpe, Christopher R (Research) wrote:
>Recently, with no apparent changes other than a cvs update and subsequent
>build, I get the following
>when I try to load vtk into a wish console:
>
>% package require vtk
>::vtk::load_component: vtkCommonTCL could not be found.
>can't find package vtkcommon
>
>Env vars still look fine. Has there been some kind of wrapping script
>change lately that's possibly
>interfering with the package load process?

There has been no change on Wrapping/Tcl for a while, but John B. is
playing with the abstract classes for 2 days and it might have some side
effects :) (the fact that it happens the day you folks celebrate your
independance from England is pure coincidence :)
Bill Lorensen already updated the vtkfiltering package to keep in sync with
these changes. Let's see tomorrow if you experience the same pb.

--
Sebastien Barre