[vtk-developers] Abstract trouble today

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Jul 5 06:12:37 EDT 2002

> I guess vtkcommon will have to be changed too (it is checking for
vtkObject)

As Andy mentioned, I see that several scripts use a vtkObject instance to
enable Global warnings etc. I've implemented a "manual" workaround for
vtkObject in my wrapping code, so I'm happy to leave it alone. (Of course,
the purist in me is itching to make it abstract, but its probably more
trouble than its worth) - does anyone really want it to be abstract other
than myself?

JB
(Apologies to David for making him change his python stuff to handle an
abstract vtkObject last year).