[vtk-developers] vtkCompositeManager offscreen

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 1 12:18:31 EDT 2002

I'm probably the only person on the planet who would like to have the following
functionality, so I'll limit my question to the developers.  I'd like to use
this class in a totally offscreen fashion, i.e., I won't have a RWInteractor.
 I see the 'InitializeOffScreen' method makes all but node 0's renwins
offscreen, but that node 0 is intimately tied to a RWInteractor.  Before I
start stepping thru the class, could anyone offer advice on how I might go
about this?

I'm using a CVS version about a week old.

thanks,
--Randy