[vtk-developers] Problem with the test Parallel/TestPProbe.tcl

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 14 08:16:13 EST 2002

Andy,
The valid image for the test Parallel/TestPProbe.tcl is mis-spelled:

TestPPRobe.png

The R should be r. On systems that ignore case in file names (e.g. windows) this is not a problem. On other systems, I suspect the test was always passing regardless of the results.

I think I've repaired the problem, but windows users should hand update their data to see if there are errors reported. If I recall correctly, this is a tricky problem to fix,

Bill