[vtk-developers] For VTK Dashboard maintainers

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Fri Dec 6 11:21:54 EST 2002

Hi All,

Because of some recent changes in CVS CMake and corresponding changes in
CVS VTK, VTK nightly when build with CVS CMake needs the most recent
version of CVS CMake. In short, if your CMake sais it is version 1.5,
then you better have the most recent one, otherwise VTK nightly will not
build properly.

An example of this bug is the dashboard server on our server did not
update CMake and so last night's VTK dashboard did not appear. (My
fault). That is fixed, but there are other dart clients that submitted
strange results.

So, for all people running VTK dashboards, you can either use the latest
release of CMake (at this point 1.4.6 I think), or update and rebuild
CMake every night before building VTK.

				Andy