[vtk-developers] vtkTensorGlyph.{h,cxx}

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Dec 11 15:16:44 EST 2002

hi,

I just committed Jose Paulo's patch for vtkTensorGlyph to VTK CVS.  I
did make a few modifications to his code, notably, formatting and
added a new variable to pick the colormode that was used in the patch.
The code should be completely backwards compatible.  i.e. code and
images should not need any changing.  If it does please let me know.

I'll try and add a test shortly but adding this test will require
adding a small VTK file in VTKData to generate the test images.  I'll
do this soon.  If folks have any objections do let me know.

Many thanks to Jose Paulo for the patch, data and example!

cheers,
prabhu