[vtk-developers] All your Fonts are belong to us

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Sat Aug 17 11:17:32 EDT 2002

I don't know when the strange behaviour started, but it must be related to recent font changes...when I zoom in on images using vtkWin32OpenGlImageMapper (with custom render options enabled) my fonts are all munged (graph axes and labels etc).

I've tried inserting additional glPixelZoom(1.0,1.0) calls after rendering images, but to no avail.

If anyone has any ideas what might be going on ....please tell. I tried turning off VTK_USE_Freetype or whatever to see if it went away, but my programs crash (suspect dodgy linking somewhere).

JB