[vtk-developers] IRC boycott?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Wed Apr 24 11:13:09 EDT 2002

Hi All!

I think agree with Charl that this should be only for people that do not
have access to IRC since this way some level of security can be
maintained. In any case, we at Kitware were able to connect to IRC
server with random clients, so I do not think Charl needs to add us. GE
people are different story.

			Andy