[vtk-developers] IRC boycott?

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Tue Apr 23 12:51:20 EDT 2002

Prabhu,
Unfortunately, we in the US tend to seem forget that folks in far away time zones often stay up very
late or get up very early to communicate with us. Agreed that we should have communicated a final
time.

Sounds like the chat went well, but I still can't get through my firewall.

Thanks for the initiative and effort to get things rolling,

Bill