[vtk-developers] development roadmap?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Apr 3 11:21:30 EST 2002

    SB> I have a "Medical Image Samples" page at:
    SB> http://barre.nom.fr/medical/samples/index.html It drives me
    SB> crazy every other day since I'm receiving tons of complains
    SB> from yahoos who do not understand that their browser has
    SB> uncompressed the file and there is no need to uncompress it
    SB> again. I hate this auto-uncompress feature.

Well, you really cant help some of these characters. :(

Anyway, I can now connect properly to openprojects.net and chat via
irc.  Unfortunately, I'm going to be pretty busy this week and the
next and might not be around enough to be able to chat.  Can you folks
tell me what time is convenient for a chat session?  I dont know the
time zones of those interested in joining (Sebastien tells me that the
kitware folks are in EST which my guess is GMT+400 hours or
thereabouts).  So, could those who are interested in chatting atleast
give me some idea of what time would be convenient.  I'm at GMT+530
hours.  Maybe for the first time we could chat for something like half
an hour or so (or if we are all happy about it for an hour or so).

prabhu