[vtk-developers] Possible bug with vtkActor2D or with text actors.

J.A. Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Thu Oct 18 07:35:09 EDT 2001

Just a thought - does this happen when you set
ImmediateModeRenderingOn() on your mappers?  I was having similar
problems but never found the exact source of the problem - I suspected
at one point it might be a thread issue with the openGL library - my
problems arose when glDeleteLists was called in
vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper::ReleaseGraphicsResources().  This problem
occurs only on my linux machine, which is why I think it might be a
thread-safety issue.  Regardless, I  would like to see the test problem
too so I can see if it causes a core dump the same way :).
-Jeff