[vtk-developers] reproducible bug with vtkExtractVOI and vtkImageShiftScale

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Sun Nov 11 16:52:54 EST 2001

Hi Lisa,

I've rebuilt with a fresh CVS update, and I can still reproduce the problem
with the examples I attached on my original mail about this matter.  So, can
it perhaps be that the vtkExtractVOI fix wasn't checked in?

Thanks for any help,
Charl

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/