[vtk-developers] reproducible bug with vtkExtractVOI and vtkImageShiftScale

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl
Sat Nov 10 05:24:08 EST 2001

Lisa,

Thanks for the quick answer.  A "cvs log" on vtkExtractVOI.cxx shows the
last change:

revision 1.24
date: 2001/01/22 12:48:07;  author: lawcc;  state: Exp;  lines: +7 -7
Inputs take images instead of structured points.  Also fixed memory leak.

That was 22 January.  Was the fix for vtkExtractVOI maybe not checked in?
Perhaps the fix was on a parent class?

I'm rebuilding as we speak just to make sure, but my last build was about a
week ago.

Thanks again,
Charl

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/