[vtk-developers] more on -> VolPro build fails - can't find

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Nov 7 23:16:25 EST 2001

Hello John,

A change was made to use "c:/Program Files/" or something like that as the
include path, with vtkVolumeProVG500Mapper including "VolumePro/inc/vli.h"
and the vtkVolumeProVP1000Mapper including vli.h in a different location.
The problem was that to compile both of them you need both include paths but
then vli.h is in two places - so we backed up the include path and increased
the specification in the #include statement. I hope this doesn't actually
require a modified cmake, just a change in your cache....

Lisa