[vtk-developers] VTK Conference???

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.on.ca
Fri May 25 10:24:40 EDT 2001

A VTK conference is an excellent idea.  Boston is a perfect location for
me, because it's one of the great American cities that I haven't been to
yet.  Oh yeah, and I've heard that they do some image-guided surgery
thingy at the university there.

Where?    Boston, why not?
When?     late summer or fall is okay with me
How Long? 3 days is about right

 - David