[vtk-developers] Re: [Cmake] RE: [Insight-developers] Changes toCMake

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Tue May 22 12:23:36 EDT 2001

At 22/05/2001 08:59, Bill Hoffman wrote:

>On windows with the dsp files,
>we don't compute depends, so it is the same both ways.

BTW, this is likely to be *very* annoying for some Windows users, don't you
think so ? I was used to launch "nmake" right inside "NT Emacs", and it
worked fine. Now I'm likely to have to launch MSDEV inside "NT Emacs" (ex:
"msdev.exe VTK.dsw /MAKE "ALL_BUILD - Release"), and it will compute all
dependencies *each time* I test/compile a small change : this takes a *lot*
of time. Has anyone solved this problem ?