[vtk-developers] dodgy probefilter scalars behaviour

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Thu May 17 17:28:15 EDT 2001

Using probefilter to probe one image with another's structure...
First time I run it, I get what seems to be a valid answer, after modifying
some stuff, it updates and the data is valid, but the scalar array is not
scalars.
There are attribute arrays present, but GetScalars() returns NULL. In fact,
the data is there but it doesn't know there are any arrays. Strongly
suspect this behaviour is related to changes in fielddata etc etc
InterpolateAllocate my be to blame.

process is run probefilter, then setinput null, then set input something
else, then run.....

Point Data:
     Debug: Off
     Modified Time: 26309
     Reference Count: 1
     Number Of Arrays: 1
     Array 0 name = Array_2897
     Number Of Components: 1
     Number Of Tuples: 357604
     Copy Flags: ( 1 1 1 1 1 )
     Scalars: (none)
     Vectors: (none)
     Normals: (none)
     Texture Coordinates: (none)
     Tensors: (none)

see how there is an Array 0, but none of the scalars/vectors etc wants to
own it?

JB